Friday, August 24, 2007

New Arrival!!!


We have a new arrival in the family. All of us, but mostly Rex and Lucy, are very excited to introduce the newest addition:














A TRAMPOLINE!!!














It measures in at 382 pounds, 12 ounces, thirteen feet long, and everyone is doing well. Still haven't decided on a name.


















10 comments:

Andrew said...

We fell for it long enough almost to call you at midnight. We are home alone. Kids at the Dunn's and Little Peter in the ICU with his own personal nurse. It is quiet around here and we are pretty tired. I was tempted to go out to a movie with Elizabeth but she denied my request, half out of fatigue, half out of guilt of leaving our child in the ICU.

Molly said...

I fell for it too...and I talked to macy a 1/2 hour ago!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the kids already look like pros on this!

Ali said...

That was really not funny....

Mama Mia said...

Nice effect-to make us scroll down anticipating a little Bell Bundle!

Erik A. said...

I feel sorry for the mother.

Jo said...

Very funny, Ryan. Great action/jumping shots!

Elizabeth said...

Ryan, which name was winning and which name was The Management pulling for? Sorry to be one of the six who apparently ruined it for everyone else.

Nancy said...

okay that is funny. I keep checking in on you guys to see your new addition, so was excited to see the baby, this baby is much bigger than what I was expecting, I totally fell for it.

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Elizabeth, the appropriate responses were Virginia/Ginny or Audrey. Unfortunately neither of these options garnered any public support, making it clear to The Management that our readership is not nearly as well-informed and sophisticated as we had previously suspected. The six votes were split equally between Molly and Alice. I may have to put this poll up on my other blog, which reportedly has a higher-minded reader base.