Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Fever

This first one is the kids in the kitchen,as usual, but this time I put them to good use helping me make cupcakes for a shower. Lucy has been so helpful lately. She loves helping me make dinner, and of course any treat. Rex and Molly love to eat the treats we make.


I am loving that we have had a small taste of spring this last week. No coats, riding bikes, walking to school, etc. Here are some pics I took of the kids and their cousin Ike. (Actually, Lucy was napping)




9 comments:

Treavor said...

Cute pictures Macy! i can't believe how old all of your kids are!! I love your blog. This is cousin Sara by the way... you probably have a lot of Sara's in your life:)

Molly said...

I love that first picture of your kids...they look like such buddies. cute

The Back Row Pew said...

I love the cute picture of the three in the kitchen. My favorite is little Molly coming out the door. Send a copyif that to Costco for me.

Andrea W. said...

Wasn't yesterday so beautiful? It got me so excited for Spring! Our snow is almost completely gone - yay! I loved all the photos, love Molly's coat.

Fancy Nancy said...

That first kitchen pic is so cute! They look like such great buddies!!! Can't wait for Spring myself...

Eliza said...

Oh I am loving this weather too, its so fun. I love those pictures, Molly's coat is so dang cute and of course it doesn't hurt that she is so adorable too.

Ali said...

All the pics they look like such buddies! I love it! I love Rex cuddling Molly in EVERY photo.. and Ikey just fits right in the bunch. He told me last night that Lucy was moving with him..sad :(

Diane said...

We are itching with Spring Fever too!! Trying not to get my hopes up too much though...heard rumors of more snow! I agree - cute pics!

Jo said...

Yay for spring! And it's that much more enjoyable to watch kids enjoy it. Such cute pictures!