We had a little dance party last night jammin out to Rilo Kiley. The moves were quite hilarious. I love nights like these.
Oh great,we already have a teasing older brother.
Lucy teaching Molly how to be prissy....i don't think it is working.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Dinner time Dancing Queens
Posted by
Macy
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh my goodness Sienna would fit right in at your house! She would love love love those great pink skirts!
Very cute!
Love those Dancing Queens !!
Those skirts are hilarious! I need to see them in person, but not with Ike, he might want one
i love it. molly just is not having it...
How cute and fun! I can't wait to have a girl!
I would have killed for a skirt like that when I was little. I have got to get some. I love those spontanous dance offs. I love Molly's expression.
Post a video of Big Ry dancing by Monday or I stop reading this blog
Chris,
That is why you boys have blogs of your own, to put up your little skate boarding videos and dancing videos, etc.
BTW, I am not sure I even believe you read our blog. I think this might be your first comment in 6 months.
lol. Dis.
I comment on almost every post, but do it as rebabell.
Great title, Macy. Sounds (and looks) like so much fun. So you think Lucy and Molly may have slightly different approaches to dancing and life?
Rilo Kiley. Way to start 'em young.
Post a Comment