It took me a sec to figure out who that was! The other night, Obama came on TV and Oliver said, "Barack Obama!" I have NO idea where he got that from and how in the world he knows who he is. Weird.
Welcome to Macy and Ryan's family Blog! This is the place for all the latest on Macy, Ryan, Rex, Lucy and Molly June, straight from our little home. Stick around and say hello!
4 comments:
Oh Hello barrack. wow.
Wow, Amma OBama! Has my mom seen this?? Are we sure that is real...this guy can't be that perfect...maybe its all made up!
It took me a sec to figure out who that was! The other night, Obama came on TV and Oliver said, "Barack Obama!" I have NO idea where he got that from and how in the world he knows who he is. Weird.
I told you he was the right guy to vote for. Who could beat that?
Post a Comment