You may have noticed a link in our sidebar to video of Stephen Colbert's meeting with Utah Congressional Representative Jason Chaffetz. At the climax of that interview, Colbert handily beat Chaffetz in a leg wrestling match. I assume this was especially painful for Chaffetz, who is a former place kicker for BYU, and ought to at least have a little competitive pride, if not also a somewhat strong leg. (Okay, I admit that the assumption that place kickers have pride may be a bit of a stretch.)
Anyway, Colbert now returns, having seen video of Chaffetz appearing on Utah's Fox affiliate, wherein Chaffetz said he wanted a rematch. I just loved Colbert's response, enough to insert it straight into the heart of the blog.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Chaffetz v. Colbert
Posted by
Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com
at
9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow that interview was so dang funny, and so was his response. Although i always feel so bad for the interviewee b/c there is just no way not to look stupid. anyway, so funny.
Funny!
Very, very funny!
I still don't get how the host KILLED him everytime. Weird and embarrasing.
Post a Comment