i love "coach macy"and i am a bad photographer..i have no idea why those pics are black and white except molly's coat.
wow I love those pictures, beautiful of the kids. Looks like a fun day.
Amazing pics. What a fun outing!
It was so fun...thanks for the lessons...no more pairs spins for me...you are too fast!
I love the pictures. They look black and white with a splash of color. A fun day !!
Amazing pictures! So, do you see any future skaters among your kids?
I loved seeing the pictures, Macy. R&L look pretty secure out there. They must have a great teacher!
I love the lessons. I can see Lucy's been paying attention in class. What a fun/appropriate outing with your sisters.
Wow, what great pictures. Looks like fun!
That looks like a blast, we need to go ice skating before the winter is over.
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
10 comments:
i love "coach macy"
and i am a bad photographer..i have no idea why those pics are black and white except molly's coat.
wow I love those pictures, beautiful of the kids. Looks like a fun day.
Amazing pics. What a fun outing!
It was so fun...thanks for the lessons...no more pairs spins for me...you are too fast!
I love the pictures. They look black and white with a splash of color. A fun day !!
Amazing pictures! So, do you see any future skaters among your kids?
I loved seeing the pictures, Macy. R&L look pretty secure out there. They must have a great teacher!
I love the lessons. I can see Lucy's been paying attention in class. What a fun/appropriate outing with your sisters.
Wow, what great pictures. Looks like fun!
That looks like a blast, we need to go ice skating before the winter is over.
Post a Comment