Sunday, December 4, 2011

Four Kids







They love their Eli.

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

these pictures are adorable! did you take them? they really are stunning and eli is such a cute little baby!

Eliza said...

Oh my those are so precious. Your older kids looks so tender and so in love with him. Adorable!

Jo said...

Amen to adorable! Very special pictures of beautiful little kids. Molly looks SO grown up!

Erin said...

Love these pics! Couldn't be sweeter.

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I am so not ready for Molly to grow up.

Fancy Nancy said...

Darling! Eli is so precious! I need to come meet him and have a little visit.

The Back Row Pew said...

Those are GOOD LOOKING kids !!

Ali said...

what pretty photos!!

Ali said...

pretty photos!!

Chelsea said...

These pictures are so beautiful! We just got your Christmas card this week and I nearly fell out of my chair. Eli is so gorgeous and that picture of the four of them is so lovely. They all have such a peaceful look in their eyes and the colors are so soft. So precious! I hope all is going well with FOUR and that you guys have a merry Christmas!

Andrea W. said...

What a beautiful bunch of kids. Great photos. I love those 4 little faces, and personalities so much. We can't wait to have some good quality Rex, Lucy, Molly, Eli, Ryan and Macy time!

Carly said...

Darling photos!