HE IS SOOO CUTE!!CONGRATULATIONS! What a sweet little addition to your family. I am so happy for you guys and can hardly wait to meet him in person! I was hoping you'd pick that name, it was my favorite on "the list!" ;)
He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! Note to your older children you guys are so blessed to have a little baby around. Appreciate it while you can, they don't stay little for long!:) I unfortunately will probably not be getting anymore little baby siblings. And Macy I'm glad everything went well! Love you!
Macy! Congratulations! He is beautiful! I hope you are all doing well. Sorry to hear that Grandma Glo passed. She really is the only one of my friend's grandma that I knew-she was so great.
Welcome to Macy and Ryan's family Blog! This is the place for all the latest on Macy, Ryan, Rex, Lucy and Molly June, straight from our little home. Stick around and say hello!
18 comments:
Oh, he's perfect. I can't wait to smell him and hold him and kiss him again. Congratulations!!! You look beautiful.
Oh he's is so so perfect. Love him already.
Congratulations! He is so adorable, just like the rest of your kids!
Thank you for posting these!!! He is adorable and Macy, you look amazing. I can't wait to meet him in person. What a perfectly beautiful baby.
awww- he's so adorable! we can't wait to meet him- hopefully we'll make it up there soon when Amelia starts feeling better! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! So precious!
I love his name. His sweet little face is perfect!
Congratulations you guys. What a blessed baby to be in your family.
HE IS SOOO CUTE!!CONGRATULATIONS! What a sweet little addition to your family. I am so happy for you guys and can hardly wait to meet him in person! I was hoping you'd pick that name, it was my favorite on "the list!" ;)
He is such an adorable baby. Love him already.
Oh! So so cute! He is smiling, just so happy to be here with you all. I love that pic of you too.
He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! Note to your older children you guys are so blessed to have a little baby around. Appreciate it while you can, they don't stay little for long!:) I unfortunately will probably not be getting anymore little baby siblings. And Macy I'm glad everything went well! Love you!
Love the pictures. Especially the one that has your fingers in it, and though he's asleep, Eli has a smile on his face.
Sweet, beautiful baby, who reminds me a lot of baby Rex.
BTW Anna-- best comment of all!
So precious. Love the name.
He's very sweet! I guess if you are blogging, you are back to life...more trips to ikea?
Darling
Congratulations!
very cute photos. im excited to see him!! mini rexer.
he;s so cute. can't wait to hold him again!
Macy! Congratulations! He is beautiful! I hope you are all doing well. Sorry to hear that Grandma Glo passed. She really is the only one of my friend's grandma that I knew-she was so great.
Congrats! He's so beautiful! And I love his name!
Post a Comment