Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lately..........part 1

The month of May is always so crazy. With school testing, last minute field trips, school programs, dance recitals, parties, and plenty of soccer and baseball. Yes, it is busy and I do feel like we are running from one thing to the next, but I do love all of it! It is so fun to see how much your kids have learned in the past year and how much they love their friends and teachers. It is so rewarding to see them thriving and loving their environments.


First, Rex has been part of the Bonneville Bubs Ukulele band this year at school. They put on a little concert for the end of the year.




The Gallery stroll was another big hit too. Rex and Lucy were so very proud of all the great art they produced this year. It is always such a highlight. Unfortunately , Lucy was the only one dying to pose by her art. Here are a few of their pieces.



Rex's African mask



And, Fency the Pirate is back. When Rex was a little guy and was a pirate for Halloween he named himself,Fency....we don't know why. Molly had a pirate birthday party on Saturday and wanted to pull out Rex's old digs.

8 comments:

amanda said...

So Cute. I love that they all have their little music stands. Is that W. Snow behind Rex?

Jo said...

Good stuff-- all of it! Molly reminds me a lot of Rex in the pirate costume. Such cuties!

Andrea W. said...

Such impressive art! I love that your school does the Gallery Stroll - what a fun idea. Molly the pirate is fantastic. Fency is a great pirate name.

Erin said...

I love Fency the pirate! Arrgh!

The Back Row Pew said...

Fun Spring Happenings !! I love the BUB, Lucy and her art and Molly and Piratess.

Phoebe said...

A ukulele concert?! Sign me up. I love it!

Elizabeth said...

When do we get to here about Part 2?

Elizabeth said...

Ooops, I mean HEAR.