Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Nativity

I love the tradition of the kids putting on the nativity. The kids enjoy the theatricals and costumes, the adults enjoy the entertainment, and we all get to focus on the birth of our Savior. They sang a few songs and Rex and the adults told the Christmas story. It was very sweet.

Here is Rex the shepherd, Lucy the Angel, and Molly the Wise man.


Did any of you know one of the Wise men had to hold the baby Jesus the entire evening? Molly June got to play that part this year I guess.

Here are the three two year olds in their sleeping bags.

6 comments:

Molly said...

She was a wiseman? I thought she was the manger:)

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I'm glad the kids are enjoying the fully customized, designer sleeping bags I sent them.

Jo said...

What a cute, sincere looking little group of nativity character!

And yes, the sleeping bags are so cute!

Eliza said...

What nurturing little wiseman, doesn't surprise me one bit. I love Molly's love of babies. Such cute little nativity people and darling sleeping bags. The kids inside are cute too :)

The Back Row Pew said...

I love those kids in the sleeping bags. Our nativity keeps getting better and better.

suzi said...

What a darling Christmas post. I loved the one about your car and the hospital. That perspective is so important! Glad you wrote it down for the rest of us to read and learn from! Fun pictures, and stories. Happy 2010!