A new sign appeared, unannounced, on the floor of the doorway heading into Rex's room today:
We're taking Lucy to the library tomorrow to check out some books on Rosa Parks.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Rex's Rules
Posted by
Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com
at
7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
i just got an email from Davis that said "what did Lucy do to get kicked out of Rex's room?"
we'd like to know...
ROTF! so funny. abe was on my lap when I read this and after hearing me laugh hard, he fake laughed and said "ha ha ha, OH Word!" yeah, so lets hear the juice, what did lucy lu do? and lol about rosa parks, very funny touch.
Turns out Lucy is allowed in the room if accompanied by a male chaperone.
I'm told that Ike spent much of his evening last night ferrying Lucy in and out of Rex's room.
That's harsh! :)
Rex better get used to females in his room...he's a bit out numbered!
Boys, so fickle. Love the sign.
I used this at literacy training today. Out-Lawd !! great !!
hilarious! :)
I think this is one of those "coming of age" things that boys just have to do. How's Lucy adjusting? Too bad Molly can't yet appreciate her favored status.
Such a cute note, and so funny about Ike ferrying Lucy in and out. I'm glad he allowed some exceptions to his rule!
LOL. How funny is that. Hysterical. So why only Molly?
Post a Comment