HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY MACY!!!
Here are a few of the things that Macy's friends, family, and fans see in her. The bigger the word, the more people said it.
able to laugh at herself, active, adorable, all-American, amazing, amicable, appreciative, appropriate, artistic, assertive, assured, aware, awesome, bad looker, balanced(2), beautiful, break-downer, bright, carefree, caring, charismatic, chatty, cheerful(3), cheery, classic, classy(5), clean, committed, compassionate, confident(5), considerate(2), consistent, conversationalist(2), creative(4), cute, dedicated, dependable, detailed, devoted(3), disciplined, discriminating, easygoing, elegant, emotional, endearing, energetic, engaged, engaging, entertainer, enthusiastic, fashionable, fresh(2), friend(2), friendly(2), fun(15), funny(8), game, generous, genuine(2), girly, good, glowing, good-hearted(2), graceful, gracious, gregarious, grounded(2), happy, helpful, high-energy, honest, hospitable, humble(2), imaginative, interested, interesting, joyous, kind, laughing, leader(2), light, light-hearted, likeable, long-suffering, lovable(2), loving(3), loyal(3), maternal, mischievous, modest, mother(3), moxie, non-judgmental, nurturing(5), open to new things, opinionated(3), organized(2), outgoing, parrot-like, passionate, people-person, perceptive, Pewish, pleasant, positive(4), pretty(3), productive, quirky, real(3), refined, refreshing(2), relatable, responsible, righteous, safe, savvy, secure, sensitive(4), sincere(2), smart(2), social(2), solid, sophisticated, spirited, spunky(3), strong-willed, stylish(4), sunny(2), super-mom(2), sweet, talented, tasteful(2), there-when-you-need-her, thinker(2), thoughtful(6), unselfish, warm, willing(2), wise, witty, wonderful.
Compiled with love(25!), from Eliza, Andrea, Christian, Rebecca, Ryan, Sonja, Kerstin, Braden, Meredith, Kate, Josh, Davis, Shannon, JoLynn, Greg, Alta, Julie, Reed, Steph, Erin, Elizabeth, Ali, Emily, Andrew, and Molly

22 comments:
Yea ! I was so excited to see this post. How darling and original of Ryan. Ditto to all Happy B Day Macy !!
Love the post Ryan! So many words but ALL really do describe you Mace! Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!
What does Pewish mean??? Was it Davis or Chris who wrote that?
LOL, that was Christian. And if you don't know what Pewish means, you don't deserve the name.
what a fun idea, ry! That was fun to see the repeats. Happy Birthday Mace, I am so glad you are in our family, we love your fun sparkling personality! Have a great day.
We LOVE Macy! What a great post. What great attributes to have your loved ones feel about you. So fun to see all the overlap. I truly feel such a friendship/sisterhood with Macy and am so grateful to have you be part of my life. Happy 30th!!!
Happy Birthday, my friend! What a great idea Ryan. It was so fun to read through them all. I am in complete agreement with each and every attribute. Macy, you are certainly loved. Happy day!
Happy Birthday Macy! I forgot our birthday's were so close. I hope you have a great day! The big 30!
Your so young! :)
I just noticed that this post has a super-secret bonus twist in it.
On the third to last line, there's a blank spot. Turns out there's a word there, but the color happens to match the background color so you can't see it. (Or can everyone else see it, and it's just my color-blindness coming through?) Anyway, use your cursor to block out that spot, and you'll find Macy's super-secret, third-most popular attribute.
By the way, if you're wanting to keep track, Macy's most prominent qualities, in order of prominence, are Fun, Funny, Thoughtful, Classy, Confident, Nurturing, Creative, Positive, Sensitive, and Stylish. Not a bad list, and a pretty darn good summation of Macy, no?
It's true! Crowds really are wise!
Happy Birthday Macy! The post turned out great and you really do possess about a hundred different qualities! Hope you have a great day.
Okay this is awesome! Happy Birthday Macy! I hope the surprise wasn't spoiled by that silly email.
What a great Post idea! Ditto to it all...its fun to see what others especially the bells think of Macy. What does Moxie mean? It must have come from the bells...sounds way to sophisticated for the Pews! Happy Birthday Mac! Hope its a great day!
Excuse Molls for not knowing what 'moxie' means; I'll explain to her later. Sorry I missed the invite to participate in the list (Ry?) but I would like to wish you happy birthday and thank you for extending all of these attributes beyond your own family to the Pearce family. Happy birthday!
Great idea Ryan! Did you send out the list and they all voted? Very FUN! Hope your day went well Macy!
Cool, really cool. Happy Day Macy! I know what Moxie means and the Pew AND Johnston girls have it!
WOW!!!! I Am so impressed, Ry. What a great idea. It is so interesting to read what words people describe me with. What a way to make a girl feel great on her 30th.
Thank you everyone for being apart of this. I really do have such a great friends and family.
Thanks Ry. You are so great, sweetie.
Loved that post, Ryan. Way to go! And way to go, Macy, for being the sum of all those wonderful qualities! I'm so grateful to have you for one of my daughters and love you dearly!
Happy Birthday! It was so fun to read your Mom's tribute!
From Bryan M.
...and thanks Ryan for making the rest of us husbands look bad.
Happy Birthday Macy.
ok...I have read every word on Macy's birthday blog and I think I know what "Pewish" means but what is "Parrot-like" mean ????
Ryan, phenomenal graphics. What a tribute to that adorable, etc. girl. You're quite a husband, too!
Yeah--what's the deal with "parrot-like"?
Macy,
Haooy 30th! You look BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment