Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Silhouettes


Look at these darling silhouettes my cousins Maeve and Brad did for me of Rex and Lucy!! I am so happy with them. Don't you think they need to start a business???

9 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Uh YES, I'd be their first customer!!! I love them! What a darling thing to hang in their room!

Molly said...

So darling...I love the little calics (sp?)in rex's hair and lucy's little nose is so cute! I can't wait for my boys to get a bit older and have them done!

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

For me, what really makes Lucy's is the concave shape of her lower lip. So very Lucy. I love it.

Jo said...

I love silhouettes, and those are such good ones. Amazing that such a detail-free "picture" can show so much about those two. I agree that they ought to start a business.

The Back Row Pew said...

This would be a great business !! I was just passing by the Disneyland Silouette shop on Main Street and it was crowded like crazy and they were not even one little bit as cute as these. I absolutely love them !!

Rebecca said...

Yes--- They are adorable!

Jessie said...

Those are so great! My mom had those of my brother and I and she loved them. They should start a business!

Bethers said...

They are darling. She just did some for Easton, Brighton, and Brooklyn. I hope Mia will post them. We hung them in their rooms and they are so great.

Mama Mia said...

I love them! Mine turned out great as well! Every time I have a chance to take a picture of them someone is sleeping! Stay tuned...for pics!