Sunday, August 21, 2011

Forest Highlands

We headed down to Arizona with my family for a week. It was full of beautiful scenery , hiking, golfing, and lots and lots of fun down time too. The kids had a ball being with their cousins, fishing, biking, horse back riding, and swimming. If you are ever in the Sedona area you must hit Slide Rock...a really fun natural water slide with cliff jumping, even at a level for kids. So fun! Wish I wasn't so pregnant so I could have enjoyed the adventurous stuff a little more. It was a great time and we had a blast being with family. Then we headed to Tuacahn with Molly and Randy and their kiddos to see the Little Mermaid on the way home. What a treat! My kids were in heaven.














2 comments:

The Back Row Pew said...

I vote that we get the bathing beauties off the blog !

Jo said...

So glad to see these posts, Macy! What a beautiful place that looks like, and what a neat "cabin". Looks like a great trip!