Last week Rex got a call from a mom in our neighborhood who had been hit up by a KSL reporter looking for some local kids to participate in a piece about manners. The reporter took several kids to lunch and chatted them up on how to be polite.
You can see the video here. Rex doesn't get a word in, but does get a few smirks, and a lot of truly exemplary behavior on camera. He also gets a solid quote in the accompanying article.
Not how I would have chosen to use up my fifteen minutes of fame, but he made a decent run at it.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Rex Knows Manners
Posted by
Macy
at
7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rex is a rockstar. And I'm confident that this was not his 15 minutes...
A smirk can be worth a thousand words.
LOL Braden. I think you've heard of the Bell smirk, Mace?
I wish he'd told that reporter what he corrected his grandpa with when he was 3 years old: "Grandpa-- There are only 3 places where you can spit-- at the dentist, at the beach, and (I can't remember that last one)." The kids DOES know his manners-- and he always has!
Post a Comment