Monday, January 31, 2011

Skiing

We have loved skiing this year. Let's just say I am the worst of the bunch, but my kids have really picked it up. Rex got new skis for Christmas and is wanting to hit the slopes any chance he gets. It has been lots of fun!






4 comments:

Molly said...

Cute pics! I miss the snow...not the cold, just the snow. Hey, I don't think we are that bad of skiiers for having gone so little in the past 10 years!

Ali said...

i can't believe how good rex was! macy..you gotta catch up!

Jo said...

So great that all 4 of you can do and enjoy that together. The picture of Lucy and her dimple is outrageously cute. Also love the ones of Grpa and Rex!

The Back Row Pew said...

Wow, I can hardly tell Greg and Ry apart. Fun ski days.