I was checking the election results in Utah last night and saw the clip on KSL.com. Such cuties! Macy, you forgot to mention that you were on screen as well. :) Congrats, Lt. Gov Bell!
Welcome to Macy and Ryan's family Blog! This is the place for all the latest on Macy, Ryan, Rex, Lucy and Molly June, straight from our little home. Stick around and say hello!
6 comments:
I was checking the election results in Utah last night and saw the clip on KSL.com. Such cuties! Macy, you forgot to mention that you were on screen as well. :) Congrats, Lt. Gov Bell!
Wait, I am confused...were they in the news? Congrat, Grandpa Greg...great news for Utah...can't say the same about California:(
Dad called to tell me that Rex and Lucy were celebs.
lucy looks thrilled.
Fun to have famous grand kids. Way to go Rex and Luce!!!
What darling kids. They were so good too on that very long night. Fun times!
Post a Comment