Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Ranch

We spent a couple of days with some families from our ward up at a Ranch in Wyoming that a family in our ward owns and runs. This place was amazing, and the kids were in heaven hanging out with cute older kids in our ward, riding horses, playing frisbie golf in the forest, playing in the river, and kayaking in the lake. In an ongoing busy and pretty stressful time for us this was the perfect getaway for our little family.

I wish I had taken more pictures of this beautiful place, but here are some of the kids doing their favorite thing up there....riding Rusty, Rapid Fire, Putty, and Doc. They all looked so cute on their horses...it made me want to sign them all up for riding lessons.









Here the girls are in our cute little cabin before bedtime.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Something so adorable about little kids on horses. What a fun time for them!

Cute shot of little 3, going on 12, Molly-- with her binkie!

The Back Row Pew said...

How darling ! They are riding those horses unaccompanied. I love it. And the ranch accomodations look pretty nice!

Molly said...

That is so cute. Those helmets are so cute it makes me want to ride a horse!

Ali said...

fun! lucy looks like she could be a real rider!

Elizabeth said...

I love that picture of Molly on the horse. She looks so confident and adorable. What a fun get-away for your family.

Love all the pics.