Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bear Lake

We had alot of fun a couple of weeks ago up in Bear Lake with the Bells. The kids had a ball playing with all of their sweet cousins. It was good times as always to hang and chat with the adults. It is always good to spend quality time and catch up with everyone. Some of the best conversationalists I know are in this group, and we always get in some good break downs on a great deal of topics.

We took our kids to their first ever rodeo. It was quite the culture shock, but so fun too. The kids had a great time, and even got to do the calf run. It was hilarious.

We also hiked into Lake Bloomington. I have been dying to see this place for awhile now. So amazingly gorgeous. Everyone needs to see this place. I was dying at the beauty of this little lake and the backdrop behind it.














5 comments:

Ali said...

oh fun! i love that first pic of all three of them...fits their personalities so much!

Andrea W. said...

I'm loving re-living it all through your post. It was such a great time. Darling pics. of your kids. I love Molly sporting her sunglasses.

Jo said...

Great pictures of such a fun time! Who took that picture toward the end, of Molly and Lucy with the marigold? That is professional quality! Also love Molly in her sunglasses. She is growing up!

The Back Row Pew said...

I want to see that beautiful lake! Looks like a fun trip. I agree, the Bell's are great conversationalists! I love that about them.

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Thanks Mom- I agree-- that is perhaps one of the best pics we've ever taken of the kids. I love it so much.