Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Don't Do Dumb Things"

My Dad had several sayings that he rotated through, like all good dads, I guess. I can live without hearing him say "You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat your old man," and am very glad to be done hearing that "Someday when you're on your mission in (Estonia, Guatemala, Uzbekistan . . . ) you'll be wishing you had some of that homemade bread of your mother's with you."

But the most prominent of all of his parental mantras was simply "Don't Do Dumb Things." I outgrew a lot of those sayings, but I still feel like I need to hear this one every so often.

So that's what Davis, Christian, and I decided to name our new blog. Don't Do Dumb Things. Come spend some time there when you have a chance.

www.dontdodumbthings.com

Feel free to pass it on . . .

1 comment:

Molly said...

love the new blog...very funny! We always know we will get good work from the bell boys!