So about midsummer we headed up to one of my all time favorite destinations with the Beans and the Masseys. The Beans found us this amazing home to stay in with more than enough space and so nice too. We had such an amazing trip. Some highlights were:
The outdoor ice skating rink is always so great (all my figure skating memories always come rolling back so fast).
Some log rolling action in the river in Ketchum
a great hike
great food
all the Bar convention festivities
and mostly great friends
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Sun Valley
Posted by
Macy
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ahhh...the memories! Your hair looks so cute...you must have just cut it!
Looks like such fun. One of my favorite spots on earth. So cute of all the kids, but SO many cute pictures of Lucy!!
fun! i want a sun valley trip.
I like all the pictures but am particularly impressed by two things.
1. Big Ry showing some decent river skills (he had to inherit something from me).
2. Rex wearing a shark shirt.
That makes it a good vacation
What is about me that makes me love pictures of people's backs? Seems a little weird, but I can't resist them, and that one of the kids on a log is excellent!
They're all so good, but my other favorite is Lucy on skates. Looks like a good time all around!
I love these pictures, you guys! Your kids are just so beautiful. And Macy, I love your hair in that picture of you facing Rex. I printed it off to give to my hair dresser, though I know it won't look as cute on me.
Post a Comment