And what darling little muses they are. I love those pictures, and am very impressed w/Molly's obvious rock climbing skills. Some of those shots remind me of a couple of pictures I received from Portugal many years ago.
How DARLING ! I absolutely love those pictures. Molly is good at clawing her way. Very tricky shots. Looks dangerous but glad it's not. Sweet Lucy and Molly and serious Rex.
Welcome to Macy and Ryan's family Blog! This is the place for all the latest on Macy, Ryan, Rex, Lucy and Molly June, straight from our little home. Stick around and say hello!
13 comments:
And what darling little muses they are. I love those pictures, and am very impressed w/Molly's obvious rock climbing skills. Some of those shots remind me of a couple of pictures I received from Portugal many years ago.
BTW, where is that beautiful place?
Those pictures are breathtaking, what a backdrop and what beautiful subjects. I love that Molly is not about to be left behind.
I love that pic of Molly jamming and that she has her backpack on! She is quite a girl! Far exceeded my "Molly expectations!" Is that the glen?
Wow! What beautiful, beautiful pictures! Where were these taken? I love them!
your kids are just so cute! cute pics. wherever you were, wow, it's green. sure you didn't take a trip to costa rica or some place for those pics?
How DARLING ! I absolutely love those pictures. Molly is good at clawing her way. Very tricky shots. Looks dangerous but glad it's not. Sweet Lucy and Molly and serious Rex.
holla bolla
I can tell Molly and Agnes are the same age- Aggie's been wearing her backpack everywhere these days.
Such cute kids you have!
cute. molly is so big!
wow beautiful kids in a beautiful setting. You just can't beat our spring/summer nights here, can you.
Those are some great shots. I didn't know the Glen was so pretty.
Also, it bears mentioning that the comment under my name that reads "Holla bolla" was from Melissa. But I hope you would just assume that.
Those are great shots. What a fun night. The glen looks lovely too.
That place is gorgeous. Great pictures.
Post a Comment