Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Pics

My friend Amanda took these darling photos of Molly. She did such a great job, and even made it easy by coming to my home to do it. I am so happy with them. It kind of shook me up how old my little girl is.

How am I going to decide which of these to order? Maybe all of them!















Another photographer came to Lucy's dance class and took some photos of the class. She did some of the individual kids too. I also can't believe how old little Lucy looks!



19 comments:

Chelsea said...

Stinkin' cute. Your girls are to die for!

Eliza said...

oh my gosh those are too adorable! wow gorgeous girls, just pray for teenage acne or you guys are in trouble! ; )

Mama Mia said...

Order them all! Wow so cute and candid! Lucy's last picture is THE BEST! Tooo cute!

Heather said...

What cute girls you have! Like every one else... order them all! so darling!!! :)

The Back Row Pew said...

I have been looking at little Molly's picture all night trying to decide...way too hard !!

Molly said...

Those are so darling!! I love the first one because it looks like she is trying to get in her default herky position. I also love the one of her little face lying down on the arm chair.

Lucy's are really cute too...not Amanda Lewis cute, but very cute!

Andrea W. said...

Wow! Impossible decision, they're all so cute. She does look really old though. So does Luce. So cute!

Rebecca said...

for some reason, our comp isn't showing the pics of molly. but, those pics of lucy are incredible! she is so photogenic! That last one is beautiful!

Jo said...

I spent so long looking through all those proofs of Molly you sent me. They really are amazingly good, and she's so darned sweet and beautiful.

The ballet photog really captured Lucy as well. These pictures are keepers for sure!

Carrie said...

Ryan Bell!! Did some serious blog hopping this afternoon and found your link--then saw you doing an awesome flip on the trampoline and realized this was actually your family and not some other, random, Ryan B. Bell. Haven't seen you in years but your family is gorgeous--how fun to see your darling kids! Looks like life is good--just wanted to say 'hi' through the blogosphere to an old friend...cheers.

Ali said...

haha...lucy's glamorous shoots are so funny..didn't know you guys were into that kind of dance studios..

Jessie said...

Gotta love Amanda's pictures! She is really cute. Getting so big!
I still love the ones she did of Hunter and Cooper when they were just little. Lucy looks so old in those pictures! She is beautiful.

Greg said...

I don't want to even count the times "cute" was used on this page, and the fact that there are no male commenters....but I gotta say that these pictures are absolutely awesome. The level of quality on Molly's is incredible, meaning the quality of what Amanda was able to get her to do, with her expression, etc. Really quite stunning. And Lucy's are good enough to eat. She looks like a model, honestly.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Can't see the molly pics, but those last two of lucy are the cutest picture I think i've ever seen of a little girl. You need to make some money off that girl.

Maeve said...

Those photos are so cute. Your kids are beautiful. -Maeve

Shannon said...

Wow- what incredible pictures! My favorite is #4 (incase you're taking votes)

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

So freaking cute.

Bethers said...

These are truly wonderful photos. You have to have them all. I love the background of Molly's picture. They are both dolls.

Stephanie said...

These girls are adorable! Such cute photos...