So I have been tagged a few times in the past months and haven't ever gotten around to answering so I decided to finally do it. I picked my favorite of the "tagged" questionnaire. Here goes.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00am
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost,Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock, or anything on the food network
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? Enchanted
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost,Friday Night Lights, 30 Rock, or anything on the food network
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal
6. What is your middle name? Pew
7. What food do you dislike? tomatoes
7. What food do you dislike? tomatoes
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My mixed cd ryan made for me....it is a good one.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Suburban
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Cranberry
11. What characteristics do you despise? arrogance or boringness
12. Favorite item of clothing? skirts and cardigans, oh and flip flops
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Hawaii or maybe Paris
14. What color is your bathroom? taupe
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Jcrew or Ralph Lauren
16. Where would you retire? Wherever Rex, Lucy and Molly live hopefully
17. Most memorable birthday? All my birthdays are really special, I have always loved my birthday, and make sure it is the best!
17. Most memorable birthday? All my birthdays are really special, I have always loved my birthday, and make sure it is the best!
18. Favorite sport to watch? hmm, sports huh...I guess Figure Skating
22. Favorite saying? "I know it is here, It can't just disappear"
22. Favorite saying? "I know it is here, It can't just disappear"
23. When is your birthday? march 11
24.Are you a morning or a night person? neither one these days
25. What is your shoe size? 71/2
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A tv broadcaster
25. What is your shoe size? 71/2
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A tv broadcaster
28. What are you today? a mom
29. What is your favorite candy? Peanut butter twix
30 Your favorite flower? tulips
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My 30th birthday!
32. What are you listening to right now? my kids "trying" to go to sleep, but mostly chatting, singing, etc.
33. What was the last thing you ate? Beef Stroganoff and pineapple
34. Do you wish on stars? nope
35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? sky blue
36. What is your pet peeve? over dramatic types that just do it for attention.
37. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Glo
39. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke
40. Favorite restaurant? Market Street Broiler, the Dodo, or the Mandarin
41. Hair Color? Blonde, well I think.
42. Favorite day of the year? My birthday
42. Favorite day of the year? My birthday
43. What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls, dolls, and more dolls
44. Summer or winter? Summer
45. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
46. Chocolate or vanilla? vanilla
47. You want your friends to e-mail you back? yes
48. When was the last time you cried? the other day, holding my little molly thinking about it I were to lose her, and I started crying for real. (I know I am pretty weird).
49. What is under your bed? umm, everything. Bins of baby clothes mostly.
50. What did you do last night? Ate dinner with Ange and Brennan, and went to bed early.
51. Favorite smell? rain
52. What are you afraid of? noises in the night
53. How many keys on your key ring?4
54. How many years at your current job? I have been a SAHM for 5 years now.
54. How many years at your current job? I have been a SAHM for 5 years now.
55.. Favorite day of the week? Friday
56. How many states have you lived in? 2

12 comments:
mace, I loved it, thanks for sharing that. I totally have had those crying moments too when you realize how precious your kids are to you, but it does make you feel like your totally losing it.
Good post Mace! I actually learned a lot!
I didn't know you disliked tomatoes. Glad to see a little picky eater in you :) Also, good call on the peanut butter twix! The best, also peanut butter M&Ms.
Macy lol about the quality you dislike- boringness! I love it.
Thanks everyone for chiming in on "all about me". I know it is a little much, but you are nice.
Ange, yes I do not like tomatoes, kind of weird I know. I actually do like them in stuff, like soup or salsa , but don't like them plain or on my sandwich. Anyway....
I like that Tagged better than mine Macy....we have a lot of the same favorites! I really love the Mandrin too! Wish we had it out here...
Anyways good to learn all those little things about friends!
Macy...several of those responses are just as mine would be..tulips, vanilla ice cream and pearls.
I love "it has to be here somewhere, it can't just disappear" You are always were a "bad looker"..also agree with you on the boringness quality, everyone needs some spark of something.
you hate boringness...weird, I love it??! Ali, you and macy are weird!
Ali, Macy's saying "It can't just disappear," is not directed at herself as a bad looker. Rather, it's the truly helpful insight she always brings to bear on any situation where someone has lost something.
Imagine how comforting is is when you're missing your cell phone or wallet or keys of something, you've searched everywhere, and Macy appears on the scene and confidently tells you "Well it has to be somewhere. It can't just disappear." I can say from personal experience that there are few things as helpful as that. Except for, you know, just helping me look.
But she's telling the truth about boringness. It's one of the things we really have in common- if you're not at least a little interesting, don't come hanging around our place.
Fun, Macy-- I love it! I so relate to your favorite smell-- of rain. Such sweet thoughts about Molly.
LOL to Ryan's comments about "...it can't just disappear!" Funny how many things do just that!
I loved learning a few new things about my darling niece!
Post a Comment