Monday, September 17, 2007

A Conversation with Rex

Mom: ...(.just talking to herself in the car.)

Rex: Mom, who are you talking to?

Mom: Oh, Just myself

Rex: No! You are talking to your imaginary friend.

Mom: No, I am talking to myself.

Rex: I have imaginary friends too mom.

Mom: Really? I did too, when I was little, Rex.

Rex: Mom, one of my imaginary friends says he doesn't like Dad.

Mom: Really? That doesn't sound like a very nice friend.

Rex: Yeah, he is kind of a mean imaginary friend.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Now THAT is imaginative!

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

i think we need to be less judgmental. maybe the imaginary friend has a good reason for not liking ry.

Mama Mia said...

That is so funny!

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Actually, I am pretty hard on that particular imaginary friend. He reminds me of Jamie from Small Wonder.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

REDRUM!